Real Estate Agent at
Century 21 New Millennium
James sells properties fast - selling more than 51% quicker than the average Washington agent.
James gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Washington agent.
James has great Condo experience - having sold 41 more condos than the average agent.
- 6101 Lombard StCheverlySingle Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer$425,00009/29/2022
- 1606 Montello Ave NEWashingtonTownhome2 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$550,00009/23/2022James helped a buyer purchase this property for 15% under asking price
- 451 15th St NEWashingtonTownhome3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$705,00009/20/2022
- 6414 Andrew Matthew TerSpringfieldTownhome3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$448,00008/30/2022
- 1010 25th St NW #611WashingtonCo-Op1 bed / 1 bathSeller$295,00007/29/2022
- 229 Tennessee Ave NEWashingtonTownhome3 bed / 2 bathSeller$1,200,00006/28/2022
- 402 10th St SEWashingtonTownhome3 bed / 3 bathSeller$1,115,00006/10/2022
More about James Thomley
James works under Century 21 New Millennium. HomeLight considers this real estate agent a condo expert, as they has sold 8.08x the amount of condos as the average agent in this area.We have data on 76 of James’s transactions. This real estate agent most often represents the buyer (72% of the time), but they also have experience representing the seller side of transactions, with 21 deals recorded. Here’s a little about James’s real estate experience: - James recently sold one home for $1,199,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 14 days. - James is an agent who sells homes for top dollar. HomeLight has data on 52 transactions James has done in Washington. James has closed 40 more home sales than the average agent in the area.
James Thomley's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with