Real Estate Agent at
Watson Realty Corp
- Relocation Specialist
James sells properties fast - selling more than 59% quicker than the average Deltona agent.
James gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Deltona agent.
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$194,00004/08/2021
- 321 Westchester Drive, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701Altamonte SpringsSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$301,25008/27/2020
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$319,90007/07/2020
- Townhome4 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$340,00004/27/2020
- 7212 Sangalla Drive, Windermere, FL 34786Lake ButlerSingle Family Home4 bed / 5.0 bathSeller$707,00004/02/2020
- 17083 Harbor Oak Parkway, Winter Garden Fl 34787Winter GardenSingle Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$389,90002/20/2020
- 1830 Burdock Drive , Winter Garden, Fl 34787Winter GardenSingle Family Home5 bed / 4 bathSeller$413,00001/23/2020
More about James Wright
Jim has been married to Judy for 46 years. They have six wonderful children and one beautiful granddaughter. In 1982 they moved to Central Florida and immediately fell in love with the area. After owning 8 homes in different parts of the country, they decided to make Central Florida their permanent home. He is active in his church and enjoys golf, spending time with his family, travel and the Real Estate business. Jim is a former Vice President, Corporate Controller who spent 30 years in various roles with some of the countries largest retail companies. This background prepared him well for the details and challenges of the Real Estate profession. Jim is a veteran, having served four years in the United States Air Force. Jim has been in real estate sales for over 10 years. The last 5 years have been spent working exclusively with corporate transferees as a Corporate Relocation Specialist in the Watson Relocation Department. His many personal corporate relocations, while working i
James Wright's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with