Real Estate Agent at
Kindred SF Homes
Jamie sells properties fast - selling more than 41% quicker than the average San Francisco agent.
Jamie gets the job done - completing more sales than the average San Francisco agent.
- Condominium1 bed / 1 bathSeller$565,00006/04/2021
- 247 27Th Ave B, San Francisco, CA 94121San FranciscoTownhome3 bed / 2 bathSeller$1,510,00005/03/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathBuyer$1,600,00004/22/2021
- Condominium1 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$1,200,00004/07/2021Jamie outperformed the market - selling this property for 26% over asking price
- Condominium1 bed / 1 bathBuyer/Seller$925,00003/26/2021
- 30 Florence Ave, San Anselmo, CA 94960San AnselmoSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$1,650,00012/03/2020
More about Jamie Comer
As a local economist, deal maker and change agent my fascination with real estate is an ongoing love affair with San Francisco. This city has always drawn people that want to evolve or need to discover. My purpose is to support and connect clients to their own path. Completely fulfilled by my work, I am focused and results driven because every part of me is engaged. Real estate allows me to be a data geek economist, a forecaster of economic and lifestyle trends, a dynamic strategist, an art director and an expansive, creative thinker. Ranked in the top 100 real estate agents in San Francisco , I have been honored to appear as an SF Real Estate expert on live national television for CNBC, as well as Bloomberg. Regionally, I have appeared in the SF Business Times, SF Magazine and The Chronicle. On radio I have been a guest on Bloomberg, NPR and KGO. My sellers’ listings not only ...Show More
Jamie Comer's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with