Real Estate Agent at
Hoyt Real Estate Incorporated
- Accredited Buyer's Specialist
Jasna gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Roseville agent.
Jasna has great Condo experience - having sold 267 more condos than the average agent.
Jasna is a SFH expert - working with over 84% more single family homes than the average Roseville agent.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$580,00002/17/2023
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$67,00002/15/2023
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$44,90001/25/2023
- 24608 Spring Lane, Harrison, MI 48045HarrisonCondominium2 bed / 1 bathSeller$123,20012/20/2022
- 19506 Stanford Lane, Roseville, MI 48066RosevilleCondominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$150,00010/17/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$100,10109/28/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$96,85008/23/2022Jasna outperformed the market - selling this property for 17% over asking price
More about Jasna Hoyt
Professional I specialize in representing clients in the sale and purchase of real estate throughout Macomb, Oakland and Wayne Counties. Throughout my 29 years in the business I have represented thousands of buyers and sellers. Personal I was born in Croatia and have lived in Michigan since I was 10. My husband Harold and I have two children. Heather is 32 years old, a graduate of Center for Creative Studies with a major in graphic design, currently working as a graphic designer in Chicago. Jacqueline is 21 years old and attending Pace University in New York, her major is commercial dance. We live in St. Clair Shores on the lake and love our community. CERTIFICATIONS AND RECOGNITION REALTOR® certification GRI® Graduate, REALTOR® Institute ABR - Accredited Buyer Representative Platinum ClubTop Agent Award e-Pro
Jasna Hoyt's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with
- Jasna helped me buy a home
Great job but we were PROMISED a deduction in replacing the stolen hot water heater that was taken during the purchase period but she said it would hold up the purchase so we didn't get it.