Real Estate Agent at
Get introducedUsually responds the same day
Jason gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Liverpool agent by 9%.
- 404 Tyler TERSalinaSingle Family HomeSeller$163,50005/18/2022
- 151 Malden RDSalinaSingle Family HomeBuyer$163,00004/19/2022
- 148 S Midler AVESyracuseSingle Family HomeSeller$125,00004/07/2022
- 345 W Matson AVESyracuseSingle Family HomeBuyer$120,50003/24/2022
- 4167 Orion PathClaySingle Family HomeSeller$250,00003/23/2022
- 229 Chestnut Hill DRSalinaSingle Family HomeBuyer$229,00002/22/2022Jason helped a buyer purchase this property for 12% under asking price
- 20 Colony CIRCamillusSingle Family HomeBuyer$168,00002/21/2022
More about Jason Maddison
Jason works under Howard Hanna. Jason is fluent in Latin. Jason is a single family home expert. We’ve recorded data for 12 of Jason’s transactions. Jason most often represents the buyer (83% of the time), but he also has experience representing the seller side of transactions, with 2 deals recorded. Here’s a little about Jason’s real estate experience: - Jason recently sold one home for $159,900. - Jason’s fastest selling home sold in 71 days. - Jason is a top dollar real estate agent. Jason has completed 6 transactions in Liverpool.
Jason Maddison's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with
- Jason helped me buy a home
We had a wonderful experience with Jason; we would highly recommend his services to anyone. Jason had great knowledge of the area and of the real estate market. He was kind and responsive and worked hard to get us into a home. We had many setbacks (none of which were his fault!) and he was always patient, persistent, and there when we needed him. As first time home buyers, we were very grateful to have Jason on our side; his kindness and expertise were invaluable!