Real Estate Agent at
Coldwell Banker Preferred-old City
Jeanne gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Philadelphia agent.
Jeanne also has Townhome expertise - working with over 336 more townhomes than the average agent.
- 1750 N 25th StPhiladelphiaTownhome3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$340,00005/09/2022
- 2310 E Sergeant StPhiladelphiaTownhome3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$591,00005/06/2022
- 2639 Sepviva StPhiladelphiaTownhome3 bed / 1 bathSeller$330,00005/03/2022
- 2001 Hamilton St #724PhiladelphiaCo-Op1 bed / 1 bathBuyer$280,00005/02/2022
- 5 Loxley CtPhiladelphiaTownhome4 bed / 2 bathSeller$726,00004/15/2022
- 1012-14 S Randolph St #4PhiladelphiaCo-Op2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$449,00004/05/2022
- 2404 E Harold StPhiladelphiaTownhome2 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$260,00003/31/2022
More about Jeanne Whipple
Jeanne works under Coldwell Banker Preferred-old City. Jeanne has worked as a real estate agent for 15 years. HomeLight sees Jeanne as a townhome expert because their transaction history shows 218 townhome transactions in the past year.We’ve recorded data for 286 of Jeanne’s transactions. Jeanne prefers to work with both sellers and buyers. Here’s what we know about Jeanne’s work: - Jeanne has sold homes for as much as $900,000. - Jeanne has sold homes in as little as 20 days. - Jeanne is a top dollar real estate agent. - this real estate agent sold 50% more homes this year than they did last year. Jeanne has completed 281 transactions in Philadelphia. Jeanne ranks at the top of the pack--they qualify as a top 1% real estate agent in Philadelphia. HomeLight considers this real estate agent a closer because they have sold 261 more homes than the average agent in the area.
Jeanne Whipple's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with