Real Estate Agent at
Get introducedUsually responds in 30 mins
Jennifer is a SFH expert - working with over 68% more single family homes than the average Friendswood agent.
Jennifer has great Condo experience - having sold 9 more condos than the average agent.
- 16431 Shady Elms DriveHoustonSingle Family Home4 bed / 5.0 bathSeller09/29/2021
- 18034 Shaman DriveGalvestonSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller09/16/2021
- 1823 Bravos Manor LaneFresnoSingle Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller09/03/2021
- 21222 Lilac Meadows Lane LaneRichmondSingle Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller09/03/2021
- 1804 Hunt DriveFriendswoodSingle Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer08/23/2021
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller08/16/2021
- 260 Westwood DriveLeague CitySingle Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathSeller08/06/2021
More about Jennifer Hurst
Jennifer Hurst has been a licensed real estate agent in Texas for over 20 years and is currently co-owner of Platinum Properties. Jennifer has completed transactions in several areas including Friendswood, Houston, League City, Pearland, La Marque, Galveston and the Greater Houston Area. HomeLight ranks Jennifer as one of the top 1% of agents in Friendswood for successfully selling homes and as one of the top 13% of agents for single family homes. HomeLight has information on 122 of Jennifer's transactions since 2009, 66 of which were in the past two years. Jennifer typically represents the buyer (60% of the time), but has also completed 48 seller transactions during this period. Jennifer has transacted in Friendswood more than any other area helping to buy or sell 46 homes including a 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom single family home on March 17, 2014 which sold for $550,000 and a 5 bedroom, 5.0 bathroom single family home at 2115 San Miguel Dr on April 29, 2011 which sold for $850,000.
Jennifer Hurst's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with