Are you Jerry?
Claim Your Profile
Jerry Biesboer Real Estate Agent at Metro Brokers Realty Oasis

Jerry Biesboer

Real Estate Agent at
Metro Brokers Realty Oasis

Get introduced

Is Jerry the right agent for you?

Answer a few questions to see how well Jerry's strengths match your needs

Are you looking to Buy or Sell?

Agent Highlights

Jerry is a SFH expert - working with over 67% more single family homes than the average Castle Rock agent.
Jerry also has Townhome expertise - working with over 4 more townhomes than the average agent.

More about Jerry Biesboer

I first got in to real estate to sell homes I was looking to build. I then saw I had what sellers and buyers were looking for in a professional real estate agent; I fit 99% of their needs and had perfected the other 1% soon after and went full time in a few mouths. I hung up a 20 year home/commercial building carrier and have not looked back once. I still use the building knowledge, I just rolled it over on the side of sharing it with others when looking for a home or property. I came from the Chicago land area in 1992 with my wife and children... We had vacationed a few times here in Colorado and just fell in love with it. So when we were looking for a slower change of pace from the rat-race, me building high-rises plus project managing banks, schools and railroads projects, we headed west... A wise man told me once... there is more money in selling a ditch then digging it... So one ...
Show More
License Number


Jerry Biesboer's Reviews & Ratings

Tell us about your experience with
Jerry Biesboer