Real Estate Agent at
Re Max At Home
Get introducedUsually responds the same day
John sells properties fast - selling more than 50% quicker than the average Oklahoma City agent.
- 5005 NW 59th Street, Oklahoma City, OK 73122Oklahoma CitySingle Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$280,00003/04/2022
- 2308 SW 103rd Terrace, Oklahoma City, OK 73159Oklahoma CitySingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$205,00007/15/2021John outperformed the market - selling this property for 15% over asking price
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$175,00007/02/2021
- 265 E Jarman Avenue, Midwest City, OK 73110Midwest CitySingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$155,00012/17/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$202,50010/09/2020
- 1005 N Eunice AVENewcastleSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$198,00008/21/2020
- 2613 E Hills DRMooreSingle Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer$189,90008/04/2020
More about John Madore
John Madore has been committed to helping homeowners and future homeowners in the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas since 2016. He joined the Navy out of high school. After completing his time in the military, John was a chef in the local Paseo District in Oklahoma City. Between his experience in the Navy and as a chef, he developed a strong work ethic in addition to being able to work under pressure and keep calm in stressful situations. Buying or selling a home can be stressful; However, John will work to advocate on behalf of his clients to ensure the smoothest transaction process possible. When he's not helping clients, John enjoys spending time with his fiancé and their son.
John Madore's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with