John Peketz Real Estate Agent at RE/MAX Four Corners

John Peketz

Real Estate Agent at
RE/MAX Four Corners

Get introduced
  • First Time Home Buyers
  • Investment Properties
  • Relocations
  • New Construction
  • Luxury Specialist
  • Retirement Specialist

Is John the right agent for you?

Answer a few questions to see how well John's strengths match your needs

Are you looking to Buy or Sell?

Agent Highlights

John gets the job done - completing more sales than the average McKinney agent.

John's Transactions

More about John Peketz

John has been a licensed real estate agent in Texas for 15 years and is currently with RE/MAX Four Corners in McKinney. John's coverage area includes McKinney, Allen, Frisco, Sachse and Little Elm. HomeLight ranks John as one of the top 4% of agents in McKinney for successfully selling homes. With a combination of real estate, financial and marketing expertise, John is able to provide clients a level of service and support uncommon in the industry. Being a Top Producer at RE/MAX Four Corners in McKinney gives John access to a vast network of tools and resources to help you find just the right home, or sell your home for top dollar. Our database shows that John has represented the buyer in 46% of his transactions and the seller in the other 54%. John has transacted in McKinney more than any other area, helping to buy or sell 21 homes.

MBA - Arizona State University

License Number


John Peketz's Reviews & Ratings

Tell us about your experience with
John Peketz

  • John helped me buy a home

      My favorite thing about John was that he remained neutral and objective with every home that we saw. If there was something that he didn't like about the home or area, he would voice that and not try to sell us on everything we saw. It really felt like he was looking out for our best interest, I felt that i was safe from making a bad decision with John on our team. After we selected our home, he followed up several times and even went above and beyond his job scope by following up with our builder on some outstanding issues. He definitely did not need to do that but he was more than willing. I will absolutely be recommending John to all my friends and family. You can tell he does his homework and always has relevant information about any area your interested in. I highly doubt there is another realtor like John that can match his caring personality and energy from the beginning of the relationship to the very end.

      Show More
    • John helped me buy a home

        Throughout the entire process of finding and purchasing a home, John did an excellent job. He identified homes that met my requirements, he provided me with information so that I could make an informed decision, he was available when needed, and he always conducted himself in a professional manner. By taking his advice, he saved me $8,000 during the negotiating process. I have complete confidence in John and highly recommend him.

      • John worked tirelessly to help find our family the perfect home in McKinney, and we saved thousands of dollars. We could not be happier. John is one of the best in the business!

        - Derek and Julie Yammerino
      • Such a great experience having John Peketz sell my home for me. His attention to detail and quick response took so much stress off of me. John is very friendly and will always have your best interests in mind. He has years of experience behind him and thoroughly enjoys his work. I highly recommend John.

        - Linda Botkin