Real Estate Agent at
Prudential Tropical Realty
Jordan sells properties fast - selling more than 48% quicker than the average Riverview agent.
Jordan gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Riverview agent by 10%.
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer$373,50005/09/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer$450,50005/09/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer$370,50005/06/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$393,18705/06/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$390,00005/06/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$460,00005/06/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathBuyer$432,00005/05/2022
More about Jordan Miller
Jordan Miller is a real estate agent with Prudential Tropical Realty in Florida and has been in the real estate business for 14 years. Jordan's coverage area includes Spring Hill, Brookridge, Sugarmill Woods, High Point, North Weeki Wachee and Elfers. HomeLight ranks Jordan as one of the top 19% of agents who sell homes fast and as one of the top 3% of agents who are able to successfully complete transactions. HomeLight has information on 75 of Jordan's transactions since 2011. Jordan typically represents the seller (74% of the time), but has also completed 20 buyer transactions during this period. Jordan has transacted in Spring Hill more than any other area helping to buy or sell 13 homes including a 3 bedroom, 4.0 bathroom single family home at 12901 Pinola Dr on March 30, 2011 which sold for $159,900 and a 3 bedroom, 2.0 bathroom single family home at 4446 Cali Street on January 13, 2012 which sold for $45,000.
Top Negotiator 2021
Jordan Miller's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with