Real Estate Agent at
Judith sells properties fast - selling more than 62% quicker than the average Miramar agent.
- 3565 Magellan Cir 337-3, Aventura, FL 33180AventuraCondominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$204,00009/15/2020Judith helped a buyer purchase this property for 11% under asking price
- 14260 23rd Ct, Opa-locka, Fl 33054Opa-lockaSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer/Seller$189,00011/08/2019
- 15600 7th Ave 107, Miami, Fl 33169Golden GladesCondominium1 bed / 1 bathBuyer/Seller$86,00011/01/2019
- 15600 7 Ave 115, Miami, Fl 33169Golden GladesCondominium1 bed / 1 bathBuyer/Seller$86,00011/01/2019
- 2008 Jackson St E5, Hollywood, Fl 33020HollywoodCondominium2 bed / 1 bathBuyer/Seller$114,00011/01/2019
- 7028 40th St 8-u, Miramar, Fl 33023HollywoodCondominium2 bed / 1.5 bathBuyer/Seller$145,00010/29/2019
- 2445 Sw 18th Ter 702, Fort Lauderdale, Fl 33315Fort LauderdaleCondominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer/Seller$156,00007/15/2019
More about Judith Ortiz
Judith works under Outside Office. Judith has worked as a real estate agent for 10 years. Judith has sold 9 condos as a real estate agent, which makes their a condo selling expert.We’ve recorded data for 60 of Judith’s transactions. Judith prefers to work with both sellers and buyers. Here’s what we know about Judith’s work: - Judith has sold homes for as much as $610,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 2 days. - Judith is an agent who sells homes for top dollar. - this real estate agent sold 40% more homes this year than they did last year. HomeLight has data on 10 transactions Judith has done in Miramar. Judith has closed 3 more home sales than the average agent in the area.
Judith Ortiz's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with