Real Estate Agent at
Kay Real Estate
Currently accepting new clients
Get introducedUsually responds quickly
Julie gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Oneida agent by 11%.
- 212 Wentworth DRVernonSingle Family HomeSeller$350,00005/21/2021
- 248 E Noyes BLVDSherrillSingle Family HomeBuyer/Seller$175,50005/07/2021
- 102 Morgan LNOneidaSingle Family HomeBuyer$315,00011/16/2020
- 110 Cramer AVEOneidaSingle Family HomeSeller$191,00011/03/2020
- 523 E Campbell AVESherrillSingle Family HomeSeller$160,00010/30/2020
- 110 Thurston TERSherrillSingle Family HomeSeller$277,25010/29/2020
- 130 Oswego AVESullivanSingle Family HomeSeller$92,50010/27/2020
More about Julie Stickels
Julie, a multi-million dollar producer in sales annually, has been a licensed member of the real estate community since 1985. She joined the Kay Team following 10 years in the banking industry, receiving her Broker's designation in 1987. Born and raised in Canastota and currently residing in Sherrill, Julie is active in her community and is currently President of the Sherrill Community Chest. Her main goal is to provide excellent service for all her clients, whether it be for buying or selling, relocating or leasing. Some may view a Real Estate transaction as a single event. Julie considers it the beginning of a long-term business relationship between herself and her clients.
Julie Stickels's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with