Real Estate Agent at
- First Time Home Buyers
- Investment Properties
- New Construction
Karen sells properties fast - selling more than 40% quicker than the average Augusta agent.
Karen gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Augusta agent by 5%.
- 5359 Nikki Way, Grovetown, GA 30813GrovetownCondominium4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$255,00003/21/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$185,00002/17/2022
- Single Family Home2 bed / 1 bathSeller$60,00002/08/2022
- 1708 Greenway Drive, Augusta, GA 30909AugustaSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$167,00001/28/2022
- 913 Calumet Court, Grovetown, GA 30813GrovetownSingle Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$382,24012/02/2021
- 1849 Warren Street, Augusta, GA 30904AugustaSingle Family Home2 bed / 2 bathBuyer/Seller$129,00011/19/2021
- 2006 Emerald Bay Drive, Augusta, GA 30909AugustaCondominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$142,00010/28/2021
More about Karen Parker
Licensed in both Georgia and South Carolina, my goal is to help people in the River Region with one of their biggest decisions and financial commitments, buying or selling a home. Dedicated to providing superior service, having a keen knowledge of the local market and an unwavering commitment to client satisfaction, you can rest assured that I'll devote every effort to delivering excellent results, and will always look out for your best interests. Clients can always expect solid advice, strong negotiation skills and thorough communication. I can also provide a vast network of resources to help make your life easier from contract to closing and beyond. From lenders to home inspectors, stagers and painters, plumbers or roofers, even dog walkers - I'm a connector and here to help! When not working, I enjoy spending time with her family, getting involved within my church and local community and investing in real estate.
Karen Parker's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with