Real Estate Agent at
- First Time Home Buyers
- Investment Properties
- New Construction
Karen sells properties fast - selling more than 39% quicker than the average Augusta agent.
Karen gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Augusta agent by 5%.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2.0 bathBuyer$81,00009/17/2021
- 2128 Ashley Drive, Augusta, GA 30906AugustaSingle Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$100,00009/14/2021
- Single Family Home5 bed / 5.0 bathSeller$429,00007/12/2021
- Single Family Home5 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$345,00007/06/2021Karen outperformed the market - selling this property for 12% over asking price
- 3024 Grey Fox Drive, Hephzibah, GA 30815HephzibahSingle Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$303,00006/22/2021
- 4897 Somerset Drive, Evans, GA 30809EvansSingle Family Home5 bed / 4 bathSeller$401,05004/28/2021
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$137,00004/12/2021
More about Karen Parker
Licensed in both Georgia and South Carolina, my goal is to help people in the River Region with one of their biggest decisions and financial commitments, buying or selling a home. Dedicated to providing superior service, having a keen knowledge of the local market and an unwavering commitment to client satisfaction, you can rest assured that I'll devote every effort to delivering excellent results, and will always look out for your best interests. Clients can always expect solid advice, strong negotiation skills and thorough communication. I can also provide a vast network of resources to help make your life easier from contract to closing and beyond. From lenders to home inspectors, stagers and painters, plumbers or roofers, even dog walkers - I'm a connector and here to help! When not working, I enjoy spending time with her family, getting involved within my church and local community and investing in real estate.
Karen Parker's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with