Real Estate Agent at
Exit Lone Star Realty
- First Time Home Buyer Specialist
Katherine is a SFH expert - working with over 75% more single family homes than the average Houston agent.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer11/18/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer09/23/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer05/17/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer05/09/2022Katherine helped a buyer purchase this property for 12% under asking price
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer04/21/2022
- Single Family Home2 bed / 2 bathSeller12/23/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer12/16/2021Katherine helped a buyer purchase this property for 12% under asking price
More about Katherine Bahardoust
Texas Law requires all Real Estate Licensees to provide Information About Brokerage Services to prospective buyers, sellers, tenants and landlords. At an early part of my life, I was blessed to be employed by an attorney having his main interest in his practice pertaining to real estate. Not only was he focus on being a real estate attorney, he also invested in rental property. He was one of the main influences in my life that sparked my interest to begin investing into rental property in the early 90's. With my mother becoming a broker in the late 80's, my interest increase to not only investing but begin to explore becoming an real estate agent in the future. I am now at a point in my life to dedicate time to pursuing a successful career in marketing real estate. I am so looking forward to helping clients find their dream home, whether being a first time buyer or ready to sell to move on towards their new dreams. With a passion for real estate, I am so excited that I am able to begin my career as a real estate agent.
Katherine Bahardoust's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with