Real Estate Agent at
Greater Downtown Realty,llc
Katherine has great Condo experience - having sold 27 more condos than the average agent.
Katherine is a SFH expert - working with over 83% more single family homes than the average Chattanooga agent.
- 3174 Waterfront Dr, Chattanooga, TN 37419ChattanoogaTownhome3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$412,50009/15/2021
- 208 Robert E Lee St, Fort Oglethorpe, GA 30742Fort OglethorpeSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$195,00009/07/2021
- 3162 Waterfront Dr, Chattanooga, TN 37419ChattanoogaTownhome2 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$448,00008/27/2021
- 1292 Duane Rd, Chattanooga, TN 37405ChattanoogaSingle Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$612,50008/10/2021
- 1223 Leconte Cir, Chattanooga, TN 37419ChattanoogaSingle Family Home4 bed / 5.0 bathSeller$1,150,00008/10/2021
- 1304 Peter Pan Rd, Lookout Mountain, GA 30750Lookout MountainSingle Family Home5 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer/Seller$565,00007/26/2021
- 118 N Lovell Ave, Chattanooga, TN 37411ChattanoogaSingle Family Home2 bed / 1 bathBuyer$172,00006/18/2021
More about Katherine Smith
Katherine is a real estate agent with Greater Downtown Realty,llc. Katherine has been in the real estate business for 15 years. Katherine is a single family home expert. We have data on 255 of Katherine’s transactions. This real estate agent most often represents the buyer (67% of the time), but they also have experience representing the seller side of transactions, with 118 deals recorded. Here’s what we know about Katherine’s work: - Katherine recently sold one home for $4,275,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 0 days. - Katherine is an agent who sells homes for top dollar. HomeLight has data on 110 transactions Katherine has done in Chattanooga. Katherine ranks in the top 2% of agents in Chattanooga. Katherine has closed 83 more home sales than the average agent in the area.
Top Negotiator 2020
Top Producer 2020
Katherine Smith's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with