Real Estate Agent at
Keller Williams St Pete Realty
Get introducedUsually responds in 30 mins
Kathryn is a SFH expert - working with over 79% more single family homes than the average St. Petersburg agent.
Kathryn has great Condo experience - having sold 44 more condos than the average agent.
- 7806 66Th Way N, Pinellas Park, FL 33781Pinellas ParkTownhome2 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$232,00012/31/2020
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$339,00011/17/2020
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$240,00010/30/2020
- Townhome3 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$223,50010/13/2020
- 13700 Gulf Boulevard 301, Madeira Beach, FL 33708Madeira BeachCondominium3 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$1,250,00010/06/2020
- 19635 Bellehurst Loop, Land O Lakes, FL 34638Land O LakesSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$254,90009/21/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$267,00008/14/2020
More about Kathryn Stange
Kathy Stange Team servicing St. Petersburg and the surrounding Tampa Bay area for the past 35 years! Prior to her real estate career, Kathy was a women's basketball coach for years. It is no wonder she lives by the motto: Together Everyone Achieves More. After her first child was born, she became a "domestic engineer" which she firmly believes is one of the most important jobs a person can do! Kathy became a licensed real estate agent in 1983 and started her career in Destin, Florida selling beautiful gulf front condos. In 1997, she moved to the sunshine city St. Petersburg. Throughout her real estate career, Kathy has become a Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), Graduate of Realtor Institute (GRI), obtained the internet designation ePRO, became a member of Keller Williams Luxury International and the Performance Management Network designation (PMN) from the Women's Council of ...Show More
Kathryn Stange's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with