Real Estate Agent at
Re/max Alliance Group
Get introducedUsually responds in 30 mins
Kathy gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Englewood agent.
Kathy is a SFH expert - working with over 71% more single family homes than the average Englewood agent.
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer/Seller$229,90005/24/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$465,25005/20/2022
- 7274 Maguire Lane, Englewood, FL 34224EnglewoodSingle Family Home2 bed / 2 bathSeller$301,00005/19/2022Kathy outperformed the market - selling this property for 12% over asking price
- Condominium1 bed / 1 bathSeller$155,00005/05/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$530,00004/29/2022
- 13554 Abercrombie Drive, Englewood, FL 34223EnglewoodCondominium3 bed / 2 bathSeller$400,90004/29/2022
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$405,00004/29/2022
More about Kathy Damewood
I am a Broker-Associate of RE/MAX Alliance Group and have been a real estate agent in the Englewood area since 1991. Since that time, I have consistently been a Multi-Million dollar producer, was voted REALTOR of the YEAR, and was named to the RE/MAX Hall of Fame. I moved from Cincinnati, Ohio to Englewood in 1987 after growing tired of a hectic life in nuclear power plant construction. After working for a year at a car dealership, I obtained my real estate license in 1989 and began selling real estate full time in 1990. As Broker/Owner, I helped establish the first RE/MAX office in Englewood in 1991. Since that time, I have consistently been a Multi-Million Dollar producer, was voted REALTOR of the YEAR, and have served as director of the Englewood Board of Realtors several times. I was also named to the RE/MAX Hall of Fame and in 2004, I received the prestigious RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement Award. Only 1,200 of the 100,000+ RE/MAX agents *in the world* have received this honor!
Kathy Damewood's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with