Real Estate Agent at
Fonville Morisey - Five County Specialists
Kelly sells properties fast - selling more than 41% quicker than the average Zebulon agent.
Kelly gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Zebulon agent by 5%.
- 1213 Pulley Gordon Road, Zebulon, NC 27597ZebulonSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$380,00009/21/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$389,50009/02/2021
- 2111 Long Mill Road, Youngsville, NC 27596YoungsvilleSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$177,75008/30/2021
- 214 Dorsey Road, Louisburg, NC 27549LouisburgSingle Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$645,00008/27/2021
- 35 Beaver Run Road, Spring Hope, NC 27882Spring HopeMobile Manufactured Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$149,90007/01/2021
- Condominium3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$240,00006/30/2021Kelly outperformed the market - selling this property for 14% over asking price
- 115 Quarterhorse Drive, Louisburg, NC 27549LouisburgSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$285,00006/30/2021
More about Kelly Straughn
Kelly has been a licensed real estate agent in North Carolina for 9 years and is currently with Fonville Morisey - Five County Specialists in Zebulon. Kelly has completed transactions in several areas including Zebulon, Wendell, Middlesex, Bunn, Raleigh and Clayton. HomeLight ranks Kelly as one of the top 4% of agents in Zebulon for successfully selling homes and as one of the top 4% of agents who sell homes fast. HomeLight has information on 63 of Kelly's transactions since 2009, 44 of which were in the past two years. Kelly typically represents the buyer (66% of the time), but has also completed 21 seller transactions during this period. Kelly has been most prolific in Zebulon including representing the seller of a single family home at 3701 Carolina Pond Road that sold for $375,600 in one transaction and a buyer of a single family home at 1147 Wakefield Farm Road that sold for $465,000 in another.
Kelly Straughn's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with