Real Estate Agent at
Get introducedUsually responds in a few hours
- First Time Home Buyers
- Investment Properties
- Vacation Home
- Waterfront Specialist
- New Construction
- Luxury Specialist
- Retirement Specialist
Kelly sells properties fast - selling more than 29% quicker than the average Plymouth agent.
- Plymouth, MACondominiumBuyer$258,00009/27/2021
- Plymouth, MACondominiumSeller$850,00009/22/2021Kelly outperformed the market - selling this property for 13% over asking price
- Plymouth, MACondominiumSeller$145,00009/14/2021
- Plymouth, MACondominiumSeller$142,10009/02/2021
- Plymouth, MACondominiumSeller$395,00008/25/2021
- Carver, MASingle Family HomeSeller$435,00008/16/2021
- Plymouth, MASingle Family HomeBuyer$445,00007/06/2021
More about Kelly Woolson
Kelly is a real estate agent with Re/Max Spectrum in Plymouth, Massachusetts and has been in the real estate business for 16 years. Kelly's coverage area includes Kingston, Plymouth, The Pinehills, West Wareham, Pembroke, Middleboro and Sagamore. HomeLight ranks Kelly as one of the top 10% of agents in Plymouth for successfully selling homes and as one of the top agents for single family homes. HomeLight has information on 99 of Kelly's transactions since 2009, 30 of which were in the past two years. Kelly typically represents the buyer (64% of the time), but has also completed 35 seller transactions during this period. Kelly has transacted in Kingston more than any other area helping to buy or sell 18 homes including a 4 bedroom, 2.0 bathroom single family home at 77 Plymouth St on July 17, 2009 which sold for $425,000 and a 3 bedroom, 2.0 bathroom single family home at 149 Country Club Way on October 21, 2013 which sold for $640,000.
Kelly Woolson's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with
[ link omitted ]- Check them out!