Real Estate Agent at
Bianchi Realty & Property Management
Ken has great Condo experience - having sold 31 more condos than the average agent.
Ken also has Townhome expertise - working with over 8 more townhomes than the average agent.
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$140,00011/29/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3 bathSeller$1,440,00012/06/2021
- Single Family Home2 bed / 1 bathBuyer$310,00005/25/2021
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$159,50005/17/2021
- Townhome3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$421,41004/26/2021
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$120,00006/10/2020
- 5351 N 13th Avenue, St Petersburg Fl 33710OzarkSingle Family Home3 bed / 1 bathBuyer$200,00002/18/2020
More about Ken Houseman
Ken works under Bianchi Realty & Property Management. Ken has worked as a real estate agent for 11 years. Ken has sold 10 condos as a real estate agent, which makes their a condo selling expert.We’ve recorded data for 50 of Ken’s transactions. This real estate agent most often represents the buyer (88% of the time), but they also have experience representing the seller side of transactions, with 8 deals recorded. Here’s a little about Ken’s real estate experience: - Ken has sold homes for as much as $740,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 10 days. HomeLight has data on 10 transactions Ken has done in Clearwater. Ken has closed 5 more home sales than the average agent in the area.
Ken Houseman's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with