Real Estate Agent at
- Accredited Buyer's Specialist
Ken is a SFH expert - working with over 80% more single family homes than the average Deltona agent.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$187,00012/31/2020
- Single Family Home2 bed / 2 bathSeller$185,00011/24/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$220,00010/09/2020
- 895 Pine Avenue, Orange City, FL 32763Orange CitySingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$173,00008/25/2020
- 2867 Stags Leap Drive, Orange City, FL 32763Orange CitySingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$232,50008/24/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$173,00008/19/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$245,00008/14/2020
More about Ken Potter
Ken Potter is an Accredited Buyers Representative, specializing in Greater Hartford County Real Estate for the Keller Williams Realty. Ken's expertise lies in helping representing the company's Buyers and Sellers with making educated decisions, providing the latest marketing techniques, negotiating strong contracts, and having a very smooth transition out of their old home and into their new one. While Ken focuses on the sale of the listings, he also focuses on representing Buyers 100% of the time to offer the most to their clients by offering expert advice in the local market, schools, re-sale advice, negotiating contracts and more. The biggest thing to know about buying or selling today is to work with experts that offer a specialized solution that allows for a stress-free approach to having the BEST real estate experience you can offer anyone.
Sells Homes Fast 2020
Ken Potter's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with