Real Estate Agent at
Denali Home Group- Keller Williams
- First Time Home Buyers
- Investment Properties
- Farm Property
- Vacation Home
- Waterfront Specialist
- New Construction
- Luxury Specialist
- Retirement Specialist
Kenya gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Knoxville agent by 17%.
Kenya is a SFH expert - working with over 71% more single family homes than the average Knoxville agent.
- 2907 Mynatt RoadKnoxvilleSingle Family HomeBuyer$250,00006/22/2022
- Single Family HomeSeller$845,30012/17/2021
- 5805 Holston DrKnoxvilleSingle Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$395,00011/04/2021
- 723 Greensboro WayKnoxvilleCondominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$185,00010/27/2021
- 1206 Campbell Park LaneKnoxvilleSingle Family HomeSeller$530,00008/26/2021
- 237 Clearfield RdKnoxvilleSingle Family HomeSeller$373,00008/02/2021
- 103 Wolfcreek WayOak RidgeSingle Family HomeBuyer$280,00007/12/2021
More about Kenya Manstra-Teague
I am originally from Queens, New York, and graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University in 2005 with a Degree in History, and minor in Slavic Studies. From college graduation, I moved into the corporate world, holding various positions, in sales, customer service and logistics/project management, and received certification in process improvement. I became a licensed realtor in 2015, have been a realtor for over 6 years now, and received my Broker's license in 2020. For me, ensuring that my clients receive a high level of honesty, care, and competence is a top priority, and I am excited to bring that level of energy into coaching other agents. I’m married to my wonderful husband Brian Teague, and we are parents to two amazing children, Donovan and Reagan. We also have two cats, and a dog (Mia, Loki, and Wrigley). In my free time I enjoy spending time with my family, and learning about new ideas.
Kenya Manstra-Teague's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with