Real Estate Agent at
Get introducedUsually responds in 30 mins
Kris sells properties fast - selling more than 46% quicker than the average Newtown agent.
Kris gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Newtown agent by 31%.
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$240,00009/10/2021
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$500,00009/08/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer/Seller$520,00008/16/2021
- 106 Brushy Hill Road, Newtown, CT 06470NewtownSingle Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$515,00008/12/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$425,00008/04/2021
- 160 Upper Fish Rock Road, Southbury, CT 06488SouthburySingle Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$465,00007/19/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$430,00006/30/2021
More about Kris Kling
Growing up Kris was always working in the housing business. Spending every summer working with his father in the construction business, he grew a passion for houses. Living in Newtown for over 20 years he has also grown his knowledge of the Newtown and Fairfield county housing market. Went to school in Virginia at James Madison University and earned his Bachelors in Exercise Science. After graduation Kris opened his own Business with his brother in Newtown. Providing a business in his hometown and helping the community day in and day out brings him great joy. Now with his newfound passion for real estate he enjoys being the support system to his community in their buying and selling needs.
Kris Kling's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with