Real Estate Agent at
Kyle Macdonald Real Estate
Kyle sells properties fast - selling more than 47% quicker than the average Atlanta agent.
Kyle gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Atlanta agent by 9%.
- 2479 Peachtree Road Ne 1202, Atlanta, GA 30305AtlantaCondominium1 bed / 1 bathSeller$175,00005/11/2022Kyle outperformed the market - selling this property for 13% over asking price
- Single Family Home2 bed / 1 bathSeller$550,00005/02/2022
- Condominium2 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$415,00004/26/2022Kyle outperformed the market - selling this property for 11% over asking price
- Single Family Home5 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$660,00004/15/2022
- Townhome3 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$591,00004/05/2022Kyle outperformed the market - selling this property for 13% over asking price
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$611,00003/23/2022
- 4246 River Green Drive Nw 209, Atlanta, GA 30327AtlantaCondominium1 bed / 1 bathSeller$286,00003/21/2022Kyle outperformed the market - selling this property for 14% over asking price
More about Kyle Macdonald
Kyle works as a real estate agent. Kyle has worked as a real estate agent for 7 years. Kyle is a single family home expert. We’ve recorded data for 80 of Kyle’s transactions. Kyle has worked with sellers 62% of the time, and has represented the buyer in 31 recorded transactions. Here’s a little about Kyle’s real estate experience: - Kyle recently sold one home for $630,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 12 days. - Kyle is an agent who sells homes for top dollar. - HomeLight considers Kyle a top negotiator because their homes almost always sell for 0% above their list price. HomeLight has data on 16 transactions Kyle has done in Atlanta. Kyle has closed 7 more home sales than the average agent in the area.
Kyle Macdonald's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with