Real Estate Agent at
Keller Williams Central OK ED
Laura also has Townhome expertise - working with over 8 more townhomes than the average agent.
Laura is a SFH expert - working with over 81% more single family homes than the average Edmond agent.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$257,50010/06/2021
- Single Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$499,00010/04/2021
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$345,00009/30/2021
- 701 NW 46th Street, Oklahoma City, OK 73118Oklahoma CitySingle Family Home2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$267,00009/28/2021
- 15916 Traditions Boulevard, Edmond, OK 73013EdmondSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$260,00009/22/2021
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$420,00009/21/2021
- 10016 Hidden Hollow Lane, Oklahoma City, OK 73151Oklahoma CitySingle Family Home4 bed / 3 bathBuyer$525,00009/15/2021
More about Laura Robertson
Laura works under Keller Williams Central OK ED. Laura is a single family home expert. We have data on 180 of Laura’s transactions. Laura prefers to work with both sellers and buyers. Here’s what we know about Laura’s work: - Laura has sold homes for as much as $1,510,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 0 days. - Laura is a top dollar real estate agent. Laura has completed 99 transactions in Edmond. Laura ranks at the top of the pack--they qualify as a top 1% real estate agent in Edmond. HomeLight considers this real estate agent a closer because they have sold 90 more homes than the average agent in the area.
Top Producer 2020
Laura Robertson's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with