Real Estate Agent at
The Wells Group Of Durango Inc
Lauren also has Townhome expertise - working with over 9 more townhomes than the average agent.
Lauren is a SFH expert - working with over 81% more single family homes than the average Durango agent.
- 3118 County Road 514IgnacioSingle Family Home3 bed / 1 bathBuyer$420,00012/09/2020
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer$799,90011/30/2020
- Single Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$749,90011/18/2020
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$822,50011/13/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$374,90011/06/2020
- 2951 RichardDurangoTownhome2 bed / 1 bathSeller$266,90011/02/2020
- Mobile Manufactured Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$450,00010/30/2020
More about Lauren Ammerman
Moving to Durango at a young age, Lauren spent her early days enjoying all of Durango’s finest luxuries…tubing the Animas, skiing at Purgatory, and camping in our beautiful mountains. Lauren graduated from Durango High School, got an engineering degree from the Colorado School of Mines, and then moved away to find what the city had to offer. It didn’t take long to realize that Durango was where Lauren wanted to raise her family, so moved them all back home in 2009. Prior to real estate, Lauren was a business consultant and managed market research projects for global technology and manufacturing companies. When her children were very young she decided that real estate was a better fit and has been licensed for 8 years now. Her real estate career started in Albuquerque where she and her husband bought and renovated distressed properties and later focused her energies on residential ...Show More
Top Producer 2020
Lauren Ammerman's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with