Real Estate Agent at
Bend Premier Real Estate
- 20653 Daisy LaneBendSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$396,00010/06/2020
- 53730 Pradera PlaceLa PineMobile Manufactured Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$250,00009/25/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3 bathSeller$460,00008/28/2020
- Single Family Home4 bed / 4 bathSeller$675,00008/28/2020
- 1985 NW Joshua Tree CourtRedmondSingle Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer$333,00008/21/2020
- 2693 NW 10th StreetRedmondSingle Family Home3 bed / 3 bathSeller$348,00008/14/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 4 bathBuyer/Seller$845,00007/21/2020
More about Leah Ross
Leah Ross's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with
- Leah listed and sold my home
We wanted to thank Dan Cardot’s team, and in particular Leah Ross, for all the terrific work they did to find us the ideal home in Bend. They were a pleasure to work with. Both Dan and Leah were superb at making sure that everything went smoothly and that all of the details were handled properly. Buying a home remotely (virtually assessing and buying a home from afar) was new to us and required a lot of extra hand holding. Not to mention the challenges of a strong seller’s market. Dan’s team, with their experience and approach, helped make it easier and successful. We would highly recommend Leah and Dan at Bend Premier Real Estate.
- Leah helped me buy a home
My husband's and my experience with Leah was that she is, quite simply, a superlative broker. She is honest (even when that entails risk), extremely knowledgeable about the Bend area and the preposterous market here, tireless in her enthusiasm and in the gift of her time, energy, and advice -- and a joy to spend time with, over and over again. When it came time, finally, to bargain for us she did so brilliantly and to totally winning effect. There is no way I would consider going with another broker.