Real Estate Agent at
Coldwell Banker Realty
Get introducedUsually responds in a few hours
Lisa sells properties fast - selling more than 52% quicker than the average East Hartford agent.
Lisa gets the job done - completing more sales than the average East Hartford agent by 3%.
- 4 Acadia Street, West Hartford, CT 06119West HartfordSingle Family Home2 bed / 1 bathBuyer$225,00009/10/2021
- 20 Hale Street Extension, Vernon, CT 06066VernonSingle Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$205,00006/30/2021
- 509 Burnside Avenue C9, East Hartford, CT 06108East HartfordCondominium2 bed / 1 bathSeller$61,77704/23/2021Lisa outperformed the market - selling this property for 13% over asking price
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$365,00004/09/2021
- 94 Grove Street, Middletown, CT 06457MiddletownSingle Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$111,00004/08/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$245,00003/23/2021
- Single Family Home2 bed / 1 bathSeller$188,00012/23/2020
More about Lisa Mccarthy
Lisa has been a licensed Broker in CT. since 1987 and has Owned and Operated 2 Real Estate Companies in the Newington and Rocky Hill areas. She is from the Greater Hartford/West Hartford area originally as were her parents. Mom was a Hall High Cheerleader, and Dad played football for Weaver ! Lisa is a consistent Top Producing, Award winning Broker, having sold thousands of homes in her career. She has achieved the Wall Street Journal Real Trends Top 100 agents in the Nation 7 years consecutively in 2008 through 2014. Her experience since 1987 has been incredibly diverse, beginning with New Construction Home & Condominium Sales onsite for Builders, to Subdivision & Land sales, and eventually became a Certified Distressed Property Expert, having sold thousands of Bank Owned foreclosure properties, and short sales. Her relationships with her clients are generally very long term, and ...Show More
Lisa Mccarthy's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with