Real Estate Agent at
Marc is a SFH expert - working with over 82% more single family homes than the average Washington agent.
Marc has great Condo experience - having sold 92 more condos than the average agent.
Marc also has Townhome expertise - working with over 99 more townhomes than the average agent.
- 18505 Yarnbrooke PlOlneyTownhome3 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$625,00012/09/2022
- 4516 Maxfield DrAnnandaleTownhome4 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$549,00010/28/2022
- 1524 Allison St NWWashingtonTownhome4 bed / 3 bathSeller$650,00010/21/2022
- 618 F St NE #1WashingtonCo-Op1 bed / 1 bathSeller$285,00010/17/2022
- 73 R St NWWashingtonTownhome4 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$799,90009/27/2022
- 47503 Tilden CtSterlingSingle Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$826,00009/12/2022
- 5 Warwick WayStaffordSingle Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$611,00008/30/2022
More about Marc Dosik
Licensed broker in DC, Maryland and Virginia since 1998, so I can easily cross jurisdiction lines for one-stop shopping, or for folks who change their minds as to where they want to buy. I have lived in the DC area all of my life, and have an extensive network of trusted professionals to refer clients to. Help-U-Sell gives extraordinary service for lower commissions. I also work with Strive, a community organization dedicated to helping ex-offenders get their lives back on track and reenter the work force. Member of National Association of Realtors (NAR), Greater Capitol Area Association of Realtors (GCAAR), MAR and NAR. Previously I created a successful restaurant concept from scratch in Bethesda, Maryland (Café Gelato). I also owned and operated VR Business Brokers, and brokered small business and commercial real estate. Specialties: Short Sales are one of my specialties. I specialize in difficult negotiations, and really work hard on my clients’ behalf.
Marc Dosik's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with