Real Estate Agent at
Currently accepting new clients
Get introducedUsually responds in 30 mins
- Move-up buyers
- Investment Properties
- Vacation Home
- Waterfront Specialist
Margaret sells properties fast - selling more than 39% quicker than the average Fontana-on-Geneva Lake agent.
Margaret gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Fontana-on-Geneva Lake agent by 25%.
- Twin Lakes, WISingle Family HomeSeller$273,00004/30/2020
- Lake Geneva, WISingle Family HomeBuyer$181,00004/30/2020
- Walworth, WISingle Family HomeSeller$545,00003/27/2020
- Lake Geneva, WISingle Family HomeBuyer$247,00003/25/2020
- Mukwonago, WISingle Family HomeSeller$399,90003/13/2020
- Williams Bay, WISingle Family HomeSeller$150,00003/13/2020
- Elkhorn, WISingle Family HomeSeller$260,00003/02/2020
More about Margaret Labus
Working as a Broker Realtor at @properties means I work hard on behalf of my clients, friends and neighbors buying, selling and investing in real estate. I build a strong network of reliable vendors, advocate for homeowners rights, and promote community events and ways to give back in our community. I'm often a trusted advisor for clients and colleagues looking for expert opinion on our local market. I love to be the connector between where my clients are now and where they want to be. As a lifelong learner, I earned my Masters of Business Administration from The College of William & Mary in Williamsburg, VA. I earned my undergraduate degree from Northwestern University and a marketing certificate from New York University. Most importantly, I'm a mother to a growing family, proud military wife, engaged parent at school and in PTO, and supporter of arts and music in the Lake Geneva area.
Margaret Labus's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with