Real Estate Agent at
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices HWWB, Realtors
Mark is a SFH expert - working with over 85% more single family homes than the average Sterling Heights agent.
Mark has great Condo experience - having sold 63 more condos than the average agent.
Mark is a Short Sale expert - working with over 85% more short sales than the average agent.
- Condominium2 bed / 2.0 bathBuyer$210,00003/10/2023
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3 bathBuyer$685,00003/03/2023
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$310,00012/08/2022Mark helped a buyer purchase this property for 13% under asking price
- Single Family Home4 bed / 5.0 bathBuyer$755,90010/29/2022
- 29519 Park Place Drive, Warren, MI 48093WarrenCondominium2 bed / 1 bathSeller$145,00010/04/2022
- Single Family Home5 bed / 5.0 bathBuyer$1,034,00009/30/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$450,00009/16/2022
More about Mark Kent
Mark is a real estate agent with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices HWWB, Realtors. Mark has been in the real estate business for 16 years. Mark is a single family home expert. We have data on 237 of Mark’s transactions. Mark prefers to work with both sellers and buyers. Here’s what we know about Mark’s work: - Mark recently sold one home for $1,300,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 1 days. - Mark is a top dollar real estate agent. - this real estate agent is on a home selling roll: their transaction history shows that they have sold 31% more homes this year than last. Mark has completed 25 transactions in Sterling Heights. Mark ranks at the top of the pack--they qualify as a top 10% real estate agent in Sterling Heights. HomeLight considers this real estate agent a closer because they have sold 17 more homes than the average agent in the area.
Mark Kent's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with