Real Estate Agent at
Currently accepting new clients
- First Time Home Buyers
- Investment Properties
- New Construction
- Luxury Specialist
- Short Sales
- New Construction Specialist
- 2811 Granite Court 2811, Crystal Lake, IL 60012Crystal LakeSingle Family Home2 bed / 1 bathSeller$198,90012/21/2021
- 763 Cimarron Drive, Cary, IL 60013CarySingle Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$289,90011/19/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3 bathBuyer$185,00011/12/2021
- 562 Somerset Lane 4, Crystal Lake, IL 60014Crystal LakeSingle Family Home2 bed / 2 bathSeller$119,00011/11/2021
- 1129 E Danbury Drive 1129, Cary, IL 60013CarySingle Family Home2 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$210,00011/04/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$180,00010/29/2021
- 7049 Hidden Green Circle, Fox Lake, IL 60020Fox LakeSingle Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$245,50010/15/2021
More about Mary Opfer
Mary Opfer's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with
Mary listed our home in Palatine, within 1 week we had a solid contract. She helped us successfully negotiate a deal on a house we wanted. Mary surrounds herself with a great team. Everything fell into place perfectly. From the home inspections, radon mitigations and attorney, everyone that she recommended to us could not have been more professional. Thanks Mary, you know we will be using your services again.- Jay S.
Mary and Brian were wonderful! They are truly genuine and care about what we, as buyers were looking for in our search for the perfect home. Although we searched the listings daily, Mary is actually the one who found it. A "hidden gem" is what she called it. Mary and Brian always went the extra mile from finding us a great lender to even helping to fix things at the house, so that it would pass FHA inspection. This is the best home buying experience I have ever had. If you decide to use Mary and Brian you will not be sorry!- Val and Will K.
Both my sister and brother brought a house with the help of Mary. When it came time for me to buy a home , they convinced me that Mary had the right experience to help me and they were right. I would definitely call Mary again if we ever decide to move!- Amber and Doug D.
My wife and I were fortunate enough to work with Mary and Her husband Brian last April while searching for our first home. We looked at multiple listings before finding our current residence. Both Mary and Brian were there every step of the way, helping us through the pre-approval process and finding an attorney, to the inspections and closing. Undecided on the town we wanted to live in we looked at numerous homes in several different suburbs. Mary and Brian were always there at the listing waiting for us to arrive, and already walked the property, Brian has over 30 years of home building /construction experience which was extremely helpful when he identified issues with several of the homes that we looked at and advised us on the feasibility of upgrades. When we found our home, Mary helped us secure the property within hours. they are wonderful and we will 100% be using them when we decide to move again!- Darrik G