Real Estate Agent at
Melissa is a SFH expert - working with over 72% more single family homes than the average Chattanooga agent.
Melissa has great Condo experience - having sold 9 more condos than the average agent.
- 907 Garden St, Rossville, GA 30741RossvilleSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$178,00010/06/2021
- 7423 Old Cleveland Pike, Chattanooga, TN 37421ChattanoogaSingle Family Home4 bed / 2.0 bathBuyer$250,00010/01/2021
- 714 Magnolia St, Lafayette, GA 30728LaFayetteSingle Family Home2 bed / 1 bathSeller$65,00009/16/2021
- 8226 Cicero Tr, Chattanooga, TN 37421ChattanoogaSingle Family Home5 bed / 3 bathSeller$315,00009/08/2021
- 2 Greenview Dr, Rossville, GA 30741RossvilleSingle Family Home2 bed / 1 bathBuyer$84,50009/01/2021
- 5009 Dellwood Dr, Rossville, GA 30741RossvilleSingle Family Home3 bed / 3 bathSeller$259,00008/30/2021
- Condominium3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$182,00008/20/2021
More about Melissa Harrison
Melissa works under Crye-leike South,inc/d/b/a/cry. Melissa has worked as a real estate agent for 16 years. Melissa has sold 3.6x the number of single family homes as the average agent in the area. We have data on 327 of Melissa’s transactions. Melissa prefers to work with both buyers and sellers. Here’s what we know about Melissa’s work: - Melissa recently sold one home for $395,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 0 days. - Melissa is a top dollar real estate agent. Melissa has completed 71 transactions in Chattanooga. Melissa ranks at the top of the pack--they qualify as a top 1% real estate agent in Chattanooga. HomeLight considers this real estate agent a closer because they have sold 44 more homes than the average agent in the area.
Top Negotiator 2020
Melissa Harrison's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with