Real Estate Agent at
Keller Williams Realty Metropolitan
Michael also has Townhome expertise - working with over 6 more townhomes than the average agent.
Michael has great Condo experience - having sold 13 more condos than the average agent.
Michael is a SFH expert - working with over 73% more single family homes than the average Houston agent.
- Condominium2 bed / 1 bathBuyer01/26/2023Michael helped a buyer purchase this property for 12% under asking price
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer12/20/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller11/03/2022
- Condominium3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller10/27/2022
- Condominium3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer08/29/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer08/29/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer08/26/2022Michael helped a buyer purchase this property for 21% under asking price
More about Michael Brown
Michael works under Keller Williams Realty Metropolitan. Michael has worked as a real estate agent for 9 years. Michael is a single family home expert. We have data on 108 of Michael’s transactions. Michael prefers to work with both sellers and buyers. Here’s a little about Michael’s real estate experience: - Michael recently sold one home for $753,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 15 days. - Michael is a top dollar real estate agent. Michael has completed 74 transactions in Houston. Michael ranks at the top of the pack--they qualify as a top 9% real estate agent in Houston. HomeLight considers this real estate agent a closer because they have sold 62 more homes than the average agent in the area.
Michael Brown's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with