Real Estate Agent at
Kara Homes & Associates Llc
Michael is a SFH expert - working with over 74% more single family homes than the average Orlando agent.
Michael also has Townhome expertise - working with over 42 more townhomes than the average agent.
- 826 S Primrose Drive, Orlando, FL 32803OrlandoSingle Family Home2 bed / 1 bathSeller$327,90003/23/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$279,90007/16/2020
- 7353 High Lake Drive, Orlando, FL 32818OrlandoSingle Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$217,00006/29/2020
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$359,00004/23/2020
- 803 Carnation Drive, Winter Park, Fl 32792GoldenrodSingle Family Home2 bed / 1 bathSeller$205,50011/25/2019
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$132,90005/17/2019
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer$165,00003/29/2019
More about Michael Kara
I've worked in Real Estate for over 15 years, and have lived in Orlando my whole life. I enjoy surfing and spending time with my family. Michael's Personal Summary Working in Real Estate was my dream as a kid and I still love it every day. I'm excited to change with the market each and every year. I have a great deal of experience with renovation of all types of properties, construction of properties, selling properties, buying properties and development. The down turn of the real estate market was a golden opportunity for my companies. We adjusted to the consumer's needs and provided superior service with short sales long before most companies even knew what a short sale was. Our companies grew by 100% in 2008 when most companies were closing their doors. My goal is to keep learning, year after year, many more new trends and ways to operate in this fast paced world of ours. "A friend of mine said that Michael Kara helped him with one of his properties, making it a flawless
Michael Kara's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with
- Michael helped me buy a home
Excellent - Knowledgeable of areas. Would have him again if need-be.