Real Estate Agent at
Michael gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Rochester Hills agent by 3%.
Michael is a SFH expert - working with over 69% more single family homes than the average Rochester Hills agent.
Michael has great Condo experience - having sold 28 more condos than the average agent.
- 7026 Bridge Way, West Bloomfield, MI 48322West BloomfieldCondominium2 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$260,00003/17/2023
- Condominium2 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$255,00003/03/2023
- 51837 East Pointe Lane, Chesterfield, MI 48051ChesterfieldCondominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$213,00002/24/2023
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2.0 bathBuyer$155,00002/17/2023
- 3133 Emeraude Trail, Oakland, MI 48306OaklandSingle Family Home4 bed / 6.0 bathSeller$1,460,00012/06/2022
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$237,00012/05/2022
- Condominium3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$220,00011/02/2022
More about Michael Mason
Working in Real Estate since 2006, Michael has specialized in the Oakland County market for over a decade. Michael began his career working with Buyers and Sellers across the region and later joined Arteva Homes, an upscale building company in Metro-Detroit. Recently, Michael assisted in establishing Arterra Realty as an Associate Broker and holds the position of Sales Manager for Arteva Homes, specializing in new home construction, vacant land, and buyer/seller agent duties for the resale market. Michael is a Lake Orion native and currently lives in downtown Birmingham. Staying local, he earned a Marketing Degree at Oakland University in 2009, followed by a Masters Degree in Urban Design from Lawrence Technological University in 2012. Past recognition includes: Top Sales Associate Producer (Indianwood Real Estate); Top Sales Manager Producer (Arteva Homes); Top Sales ...Show More
Michael Mason's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with