Real Estate Agent at
Insight Realty Group, Inc.
Michael gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Boston agent by 15%.
- Boston, MACondominiumSeller$1,525,00008/18/2021
- Boston, MACondominiumBuyer$320,00008/16/2021
- Boston, MACondominiumSeller$1,525,00008/02/2021
- Brookline, MASingle Family HomeBuyer$2,200,00007/16/2021
- Boston, MACondominiumSeller$590,00006/21/2021
- Boston, MACondominiumSeller$620,00006/11/2021
- Brookline, MASingle Family HomeSeller$2,850,00006/08/2021
More about Michael Mcguire
Michael J. McGuire's real estate career began at the young age of twenty years old while studying real estate law at the University of Massachusetts Amherst Campus. In 1993, Michael was awarded an internship to the North Atlantic Real Estate Appraising and Consulting firm in Boston & West Bridgewater. While learning the real estate trade from North Atlantics Principals, Michael began to develop a special talent for the critical analysis and complex valuation of real estate. After graduating from the University of Massachusetts, Michael decided to forgo a career in law to become a real estate appraiser and broker. At the age of twenty-one, Michael was hired by Appraisals Unlimited in Brookline as an independent fee appraiser and he also started to work for Coldwell Banker as a real estate salesperson. Merging both the real estate brokerage and appraisals fields together, it did not take long before Michael became one of Coldwell Bankers top tier agents wining numerous sales awards while
Michael Mcguire's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with