Real Estate Agent at
Long & Foster Real Estate
- Foreclosure Specialist
Mike sells properties fast - selling more than 66% quicker than the average New Castle agent.
Mike gets the job done - completing more sales than the average New Castle agent.
- 537 Raskob Dr, Claymont, DeClaymontTownhome3 bed / 2.5 bathSeller$270,00010/31/2018
- 312 E Harvest Ln, Middletown, De 19709MiddletownSingle Family Home4 bed / 3 bathBuyer$275,00009/07/2018
- Townhome3 bed / 1.5 bathSeller$160,00008/30/2018
- 19 Franklin Dr, Middletown, De 19709MiddletownTownhome2 bed / 1.5 bathSeller$175,00008/13/2018
- Single Family Home5 bed / 3 bathBuyer$325,00007/25/2018
- 2636 Bellows Dr, Wilmington, De 19810WilmingtonSingle Family Home4 bed / 2.5 bathBuyer$315,00007/19/2018
- 1507 N Harrison St, Wilmington, De 19806WilmingtonTownhome3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$454,00006/29/2018
More about Mike Riches
Bringing extensive knowledge of the real estate market, property renovation and marketing strategies, Mike Riches offers his clients an outstanding level of service. His formal education and industry training, in addition to his years of experience connecting buyers and sellers, allow Mike to excel at every level of the real estate transaction.Whether you're a first-time home buyer, a seasoned real estate investor, or purchasing a multi-million dollar home, Mike has the tools to assist you. His expertise in distressed sales (short sales and foreclosures), building materials, and home renovation make him a valuable asset in any transaction. Prior to his career in real estate, Mike worked for the Philadelphia 76ers, selling premium seat packages, and worked at 84 Lumber in both management and sales. He graduated from Concord High School in North Wilmington. Mike attended Georgia Southern University and graduated from Wilmington University with a Bachelor's Degree in Sports Man agement. He lives in North Wilmington with his wife and two sons.
Mike Riches's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with