Real Estate Agent at
Coldwell Banker Anchor-pentwater
Monica is a SFH expert - working with over 69% more single family homes than the average Pentwater agent.
Monica is a Short Sale expert - working with over 69% more short sales than the average agent.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$279,00006/03/2022
- 8492 N Br Us 31, Pentwater, MI 49449PentwaterSingle Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$188,44405/27/2022
- Single Family Home1 bed / 1 bathSeller$65,00004/06/2022
- Mobile Manufactured Home2 bed / 1 bathSeller$91,00003/11/2022
- Single Family Home1 bed / 1 bathBuyer/Seller$50,00003/04/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3 bathBuyer/Seller$352,00012/28/2021
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$280,00012/24/2021
More about Monica Owens
As a native of Oceana County, I know the area well, and take pride knowing that I've helped so may people over the years find their dream property, and continue to receive many referrals from satisfied clients. I will work hard for you whether buying or selling and provide you with all the information needed to make those ever so important decisions. I've been told I go the extra mile to help my clients; I find this is necessary in today's economy--I am loyal, honest, and dependable and do what is needed to make every transaction a "Win-Win" for all. I have been a member of the MOM (Mason-Oceana-Manistee) Board MLS Committee for over 7 years and Chair for the last 2 years. I've received many top sales awards over the years and for 2012 am honored to have received the Coldwell Banker Presidents' Society Award--given to the top 5% Sales Associates--Internationally!
Monica Owens's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with