Real Estate Agent at
Kelly Price & Company Llc
Get introducedUsually responds in 30 mins
Padgett is a SFH expert - working with over 79% more single family homes than the average Orlando agent.
Padgett also has Townhome expertise - working with over 22 more townhomes than the average agent.
Padgett has great Condo experience - having sold 15 more condos than the average agent.
- Condominium3 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$931,62503/07/2023
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathBuyer$1,246,00002/28/2023Padgett helped a buyer purchase this property for 17% under asking price
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2.0 bathBuyer$330,00002/10/2023
- Townhome3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$1,412,50002/03/2023
- Single Family Home2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$813,39209/21/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$359,00009/16/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$415,00008/31/2022
More about Padgett Mccormick
Having grown up in the world of real estate, real estate sales came naturally. Using her natural ability and following through on her commitment to training and education is why Padgett is a successful, service oriented realtor. Starting out Padgett was an assistant to Kelly Price while attending Rollins College. After training with Kelly she moved into commercial real estate and worked for the world wide commercial brokerage, CB Richard Ellis. During her time there she took and passed all of the core Certified Commercial Investment Manager classes at the CCIM Institute. From there she spent several years learning the other side of residential sales, lending. She understands the lending challenges a buyer will face and is well prepared to help her buyers avoid any such complications. Returning to her roots she was the first agent to hang her license with Kelly Price & Company. ...Show More
Padgett Mccormick's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with