Real Estate Agent at
Keller Williams Realty Partners
Paul also has Townhome expertise - working with over 4 more townhomes than the average agent.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$302,50006/24/2022
- Single Family Home6 bed / 7.0 bathBuyer$1,354,20004/18/2022
- Townhome2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$275,00003/04/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$342,00003/04/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$445,00002/04/2022
- Condominium1 bed / 1 bathBuyer$141,00006/16/2021
- 504 Hampton Crossing, Woodstock, GA 30188WoodstockTownhome4 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$403,22005/12/2021
More about Paul Sauer
Paul is a Georgia native, born and raised in the East Cobb area. He attended Kennesaw State University, where he received a degree in Business Management from the Coles College of Business. He is highly motivated to provide the best experience possible for each of his clients, and is driven by a true passion for his work. Outside of work, Paul enjoys coaching youth baseball players on the fundamentals of the game. He also plays for several competitive league softball teams around Atlanta. Aside from baseball and softball, he enjoys an occasional round of golf and traveling to the Florida coast for vacation.
Paul Sauer's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with