Real Estate Agent at
Randy gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Mililani agent.
Randy has great Condo experience - having sold 85 more condos than the average agent.
- 95-1048 Hookupu StreetMililaniSingle Family HomeSeller$1,005,00012/18/2020
- 98-1714 Kaahumanu StreetPearl CityCondominiumSeller$670,00009/04/2020
- 91-1169 Kaileolea Drive, Ewa Beach, HI 96706Ewa BeachSingle Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$700,00008/20/2020
- 95-1021 Aelike Street, Mililani, HI 96789MililaniSingle Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$925,00008/05/2020
- 620 Hoohale Street, Pearl City, HI 96782Pearl CitySingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$610,00007/20/2020
- 98-1038 Moanalua Road 7-902, Aiea, HI 96701AieaCondominium1 bed / 1 bathBuyer$207,00006/24/2020
- 94-1466 Lanikuhana Avenue 377, Mililani, HI 96789MililaniCondominium2 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$385,00006/12/2020
More about Randy Prothero
Randy is the Broker-in-Charge for the Mililani office of eXp Realty. Randy was the founding Principal Broker in Hawaii for this publicly traded company that started as an agent owned company. He also leads, “The Prothero Group,” sales team. He's proud to be a Dave Ramsey endorsed real estate provider (picture features Randy and Dave Ramsey). Randy has been teaching for many years. Offering CE courses for Realtors for the last several years, with a focus on professional standards. He taught chess for nearly 20 years. Several of the students he worked with have gone on to win both state and national titles. The soccer academy he was president of, produced Hawaii’s first national champions in many years and many state titles. Many of their players have gone on to play college and professional soccer, including his youngest son who is currently playing soccer for UH Hilo. Previous to ...Show More
Randy Prothero's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with