Real Estate Agent at
Richard gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Phoenix agent by 22%.
- 3344 E Kleindale Rd 36, Tucson, AZ 85716TucsonMobile Manufactured Home2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$49,90003/24/2022
- 4439 N Old Romero Rd 62, Tucson, AZ 85705TucsonMobile Manufactured Home2 bed / 2.0 bathBuyer$25,00003/09/2022
- 731 W Irvine Ave, Pirtleville, AZ 85626PirtlevilleSingle Family Home2 bed / 1 bathBuyer$18,00001/03/2022Richard helped a buyer purchase this property for 52% under asking price
- Single Family Home2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$30,00007/30/2021Richard helped a buyer purchase this property for 14% under asking price
- Mobile Manufactured Home2 bed / 1 bathBuyer$13,00002/09/2021Richard helped a buyer purchase this property for 13% under asking price
- Mobile Manufactured Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$15,00001/28/2021Richard helped a buyer purchase this property for 25% under asking price
- 4901 N Davis Ave 19, Tucson, AZ 85705TucsonMobile Manufactured Home2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$11,50001/22/2021
More about Richard Schutt
Richard entered real estate in 1995 initially as Agent and then as Broker. Currently working as Associate Broker for Legendary Properties, LLC, he is licensed with the California Department of Real Estate as Broker for Legendary Properties in California. He has a BS in Business Management from Canisius College. As a U.S. Army Veteran having served in Vietnam, he retired in 1991 as Vice President, Operations from Marine Midland Bank, NY (now HSBC).
Richard Schutt's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with