Real Estate Agent at
Rick sells properties fast - selling more than 29% quicker than the average Grand Rapids agent.
Rick gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Grand Rapids agent by 11%.
Rick is a SFH expert - working with over 68% more single family homes than the average Grand Rapids agent.
- Single Family HomeBuyer$213,00010/03/2022
- Single Family HomeBuyer$215,00009/27/2022
- 9665 Coldwater Creek NERockfordSingle Family HomeBuyer$515,00009/27/2022
- Single Family HomeSeller$261,00009/13/2022
- Single Family HomeBuyer$207,00009/07/2022
- Single Family HomeBuyer$365,00009/02/2022
- Single Family HomeBuyer$380,00008/15/2022
More about Rick Rico
Service to others is Rick Rico's passion and unequivocally, his sole mission. Serving our country with the United States Marine Corps provided Rick with a strong work ethic, a deep sense of integrity, and a commitment to always give 110 %. Rick obtained his Real Estate License in 2013. Since beginning his career, Rick has been a consistent leader in real estate for the greater Grand Rapids area. Over the last 9 years, Rick has helped over 400 people with their home needs averaging over 50 people helped per year. Rick has many skills that set him apart from other real estate agents including tenacity, an engaging personality, and a meticulous attention to detail. Rick's primary focus is to provide his clients with key information in order to make the best possible decisions. Rick enjoys spending time with his wife, who he has been married to for 18 years, and his three sons. The ...Show More
Rick Rico's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with