Real Estate Agent at
Re/max 1st Source
Robbie also has Townhome expertise - working with over 5 more townhomes than the average agent.
Robbie is a SFH expert - working with over 87% more single family homes than the average Pasadena agent.
Robbie has great Condo experience - having sold 10 more condos than the average agent.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer01/25/2023Robbie helped a buyer purchase this property for 15% under asking price
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathBuyer12/12/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller10/24/2022
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer10/11/2022Robbie helped a buyer purchase this property for 11% under asking price
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer09/30/2022
- 2621 Summer Indigo TrailPearlandSingle Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller09/08/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller08/19/2022
More about Robbie Lowe
When Robbie moved to Houston in 1982 she brought her southern charm and personality with her, having lived for 14 years in Birmingham, Alabama and 10 years in Jefferson City, Tennessee. A licensed Realtor since 2001, Robbie describes her style as ‘nicely competitive, persistent and likeable.’ “I’ve never met a stranger,” she says. “I find that people are a lot like houses...no two are exactly alike, and each one offers something truly unique.” When it comes to her clients’ real estate needs, Robbie is clear about her priorities. “I am very conscientious, extremely thorough and highly supportive of my clients’ needs,” she says. “My focus is on each of my clients --listening and guiding them through the entire process.” With an eye for quality and a great appreciation and fondness for the preservation and study of historic homes, Robbie offers her clients value-added service from introduction to closing. “Every real estate transaction is an adventure and never the same. It’s thi
Robbie Lowe's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with