Real Estate Agent at
Martha Turner Properties
- New Construction Specialist
Robert gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Houston agent by 8%.
Robert has great Condo experience - having sold 14 more condos than the average agent.
Robert is a SFH expert - working with over 79% more single family homes than the average Houston agent.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller11/01/2022
- Single Family Home5 bed / 8.0 bathBuyer09/27/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 5.0 bathSeller09/21/2022
- Condominium2 bed / 3.0 bathSeller08/15/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 5.0 bathBuyer08/05/2022
- Single Family Home2 bed / 2 bathSeller07/27/2022
- Condominium3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer07/08/2022Robert helped a buyer purchase this property for 10% under asking price
More about Robert Bland
Robert Bland knew at an early age that a career in real estate was his destiny, and with great intuitiveness he paved a path to the top as a consistent multi-million dollar producer with Martha Turner Properties. Robert learned the fundamentals of real estate from his father, a residential developer who worked in Spain, New Orleans, Puerto Rico, and Houston. Although he lived in many cities following his father around, Robert always considered Houston home. A fluent Spanish-speaker, Robert graduated from St. John’s School, attended Tulane University, and graduated from the University of Texas with a BBA. He started his real estate career as a project manager for new construction. He received his real estate license in 1979 and moved to Austin to participate in land development. While there, he earned an MBA from UT. Robert returned to Houston and joined Martha Turner Properties in ...Show More
Robert Bland's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with