Real Estate Agent at
Coldwell Banker Weber-seiler
Ronald gets the job done - completing more sales than the average South Haven agent by 18%.
Ronald is a SFH expert - working with over 73% more single family homes than the average South Haven agent.
- Condominium3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$445,00006/22/2022Ronald helped a buyer purchase this property for 19% under asking price
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer$205,00006/07/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$617,10005/09/2022
- 76466 Fieldstone Circle, South Haven, MI 49090South HavenSingle Family Home3 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$795,00004/22/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$570,00004/01/2022
- Single Family Home2 bed / 2 bathSeller$178,00011/29/2021
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$505,00010/01/2021
More about Ronald Seiler
Ronald works under Coldwell Banker Weber-seiler. Ronald has worked as a real estate agent for 28 years. Ronald has sold 16.68x the number of single family homes as the average agent in the area. We’ve recorded data for 60 of Ronald’s transactions. Ronald has worked with sellers 73% of the time, and has represented the buyer in 23 recorded transactions. Here’s what we know about Ronald’s work: - Ronald recently sold one home for $1,390,000. - Ronald has sold homes in as little as 26 days. - Ronald is an agent who sells homes for top dollar. HomeLight has data on 55 transactions Ronald has done in South Haven. Ronald has closed 46 more home sales than the average agent in the area.
Ronald Seiler's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with
- Ronald helped me buy a home
Did a great job finding me the home I wanted and did what needed to be done to make it happen