Real Estate Agent at
Team Birtola High Desert Realty
Currently accepting new clients
- Accredited Buyer's Specialist
- 69971 W Meadow Parkway, Sisters, OR 97759SistersSingle Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$699,50011/17/2021
- 17156 Helbrock Drive, Bend, OR 97707BendMobile Manufactured Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$460,00008/06/2021
- 547 S Cottonwood Street, Sisters, OR 97759SistersSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$692,00004/09/2021
- 14090 Canary Road, Terrebonne, OR 97760TerrebonneSingle Family Home2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$539,50004/08/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$400,00012/08/2020
- Mobile Manufactured Home2 bed / 2 bathSeller$239,00007/13/2020
- 1659 W Carson Avenue, Sisters, OR 97759SistersSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$331,00012/16/2019
More about Andrew Ellis
Andrew Ellis's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with
- Andrew helped me buy a home
We purchased our first home two years ago with the help of Team Birtola and we were floored by the amount of time and attention our agent put into our home search. He really made us feel like we were his only client! Not only was our agent experienced, professional, and incredible timely, the whole staff at Team Birtola was very helpful. We will definitely be using them for all of our real estate transactions moving forward!
- Andrew listed and sold my home
Andrew Ellis sold our vacant lot. Very professional and knowledgeable. He guided us through the process and kept in contact with us regularly. Always returned emails and phone calls promptly. The best part was that we got a really great price for the land! I plan to use him again.
- Andrew listed and sold my home
Our experience with Andrew was above and beyond our expectations. We had a full price offer on our home within 24 hours of listing. Through the negotiations (and even a failed sale), Andrew was professional and courteous and very respectful of our wishes. We truly believe he gave us the best possible service and got us top dollar for our home. Would highly recommend!
Jim Birtola is responsive, knowledgeable, honest, and realistic. He puts in the extra effort to get properties sold.Let me start off by saying that my husband and I are not the easiest clients. We are good, kind people, but from a realtor's perspective, we are the most indecisive "tire kickers" you will ever meet. But this did not deter Ken Mucha.I dont think I couldve found a better realtor! Im a first time home buyer and Kelly Musgrove knew the answers to all my questions, and never made me feel like i wasnt worth his time.Aaron Lamb did a superb job and did everything I asked in the timeline I requested.Working with Martin Moore made our selling and buying process a breeze.Kerry Knouse helped us buy our house in Bend, and we could not have done it without him.Kathleen OConnor was an incredibly good listener - she listened to what I said I wanted in a house and then showed me houses that had the features I was looking for.Milo is a very responsive and diligent agent.Denise Whitney is an outstanding realtor to work with! She is extremely knowledgeable, efficient, personable and goes that extra mile! Our agent Susie Biggs was extremely knowledgeable, prompt in answering phone calls and went above and beyond in helping us purchase our home.- Some of Our Amazing Clients