Real Estate Agent at
Re/max Central Alliance
Ryan has great Condo experience - having sold 84 more condos than the average agent.
Ryan also has Townhome expertise - working with over 16 more townhomes than the average agent.
- Condominium2 bed / 1 bathSeller$525,00006/11/2021
- Single Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$925,00011/16/2020
- Single Family Home4 bed / 1 bathBuyer$450,00011/13/2020
- Single Family Home5 bed / 5 bathBuyer$820,00011/09/2020
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$380,00010/26/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2.0 bathBuyer$482,00810/14/2020
- Condominium2 bed / 1 bathSeller$522,00009/29/2020
More about Ryan Carter
Entering into the real estate market is one of the biggest decisions of your life. As an industry leading expert, I have appeared on HGTV's "House Hunters" and contributed real estate content to the Rocky Mountain News and the Denver Post. My professional guidance will make this whole process not only trouble-free, but also enjoyable. Let me help you transform the biggest decision of your life into the best one yet! I chiefly service Denver Proper and specialize in all surrounding sub-areas. The Highlands community is my specific specialty, including the Sloan Lake, Sunnyside and West Highland neighborhoods. As a Los Angeles native, I left the Golden State for the Centennial State to enroll at CU Denver, where I studied psychology. After achieving my bachelor's degree, I attended Graduate School at Regis University and earned a Master of Science Degree in Management. Denver has ...Show More
Ryan Carter's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with